Hetalia roleplay and fandom website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Chikyuu Rondo

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to MajesticHetalia-rp Forums formerly Hetaroleplay Forums.

Not actually leaving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beijing

Beijing

Not actually leaving Empty
PostSubject: Not actually leaving   Not actually leaving EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:41 pm

I'm writing this more so to let everyone know that I am around, but for once, school is actually making me stresses and family, anxious. I'm more concerned about level 2 media class that I wasnt planning on taking until there counselor pretty much volunteered me to, nor have I have taken the first class. Disney project and 30 minute presentation, ohh joy.

I'llcome on every now and then to see if anyone is on. But if anyone needs me, I can reached at my tumblr: sweetirrelevant (part time rp character, thus the name)

Thanks to the miracles of technology, I'm on mobile app, so I will come running if anyone needs me, even if I'm not actively posting on it

Smile promise I will be more active when the project and my research paper are finished
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetirrelevant.tumblr.com

Not actually leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia roleplay and fandom website. :: Administration Material :: Leaving for a While?-
Jump to: